Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My voucher keeps getting rejected

poboxy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my payment is due tomorrow and I have a voucher but I keep getting this error

Unfortunately, Voucher #********** could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

Is there a problem with the system? Can any mod help me?

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there @poboxy, could you please write us a private message? An agent will shortly get in touch with you :D.

Hey @dkv you tacked your messages onto an old thread from 2017... no wonder no one from the Community has reponded yet. It would be advised to start your own thread by clicking the "Start a topic" orange button in one of the categories. That way, you can get a bit more guidance from some more experienced PM users.

dkv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, a few messages.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dkv wrote:

No help yet from anyone.

I spent 100 lus dollars on these vouchers and can't used them.

i love public mobile but can't go thru this every three months.

Just too much.

Did you send a message to Moderator_Team?

dkv

No help yet from anyone.

I spent 100 lus dollars on these vouchers and can't used them.

i love public mobile but can't go thru this every three months.

Just too much.

dkv

Hi, thank you for your reply.

But I'm not getting any kind of reply or help.

i wish someone could help me.

dkv

dkv

How do I do that. I've been with public mobile for 2 years and always have the same problem. 

dkv

Thank you

glimmercat

Nm, resolved. 

glimmercat

This is my first post, so apologies in advance for misunderstandings, etc. 

My service is suspended because I missed the due date.  I got a voucher for $40 and tried to submit it, but the phrase "Unfortunately, Voucher #____________ could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again" is all I get.  I had forgotten the price went up, but shouldn't the system accept my partial payment?  Or do I need to return the voucher and get another one for $43 and try again?  I hope to get a solution to this problem before midnight tonight (ET) so I'll keep checking in here periodically. 

Thank you for any help/assistance! 

meow  glimmercat 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@poboxy I'm glad @Shazia_K was able to get you going.  I'm curious though--since you initially sent her the authorization number, is that the number you were trying to enter in self-serve to apply the voucher?  If so, that is why it didn't work, as you need to enter the PIN number.  If you were entering the PIN and it still didn't work, then please disregard this message.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@poboxy

Awesome! you are all set to renew on the 3rd of March with a balance of $28. 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

poboxy

Sent

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@poboxy

Thank you for sending the info! 

There should be a voucher pin number, can you send it, please? The one you send me is the authorisation number which I cannot access. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

poboxy

Thanks

I guess you are the mod, I just sent you a private message with the info

poboxy

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @poboxy

I'm sorry to hear about his, 

Can you follow super @CaNuCk07's suggestion? 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K

@poboxy  I've tagged a MOD for you, please send them a private message as well with your account info and your voucher numbers as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.