cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged more this month than during my last billing cycle.

dariusz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Last time I was billed in January I was charged $127 and on my most recent bill, I was charged $141. Can I have further clarification on this matter? I receive a $6 loyalty discount and a $6 auto pay discount. If i remeber correctly my 3 month plan consists of unlimited Canada wide calling, unlimited international texting and 6GB of data at $135.

Regards.

DG
5 REPLIES 5

Probably because you get some discount cuz of rewards
And cc show amount with taxes including but self serve doesn't show amount including taxes maybe that's why amount doesn't match between those two

Also check your payment history on self serve did you bought any addon in last billing cycle
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

dariusz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, on my cc I have been charged a different amount than my last billing cycle. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dariusz, are you able to post a picture of your payment history.  That way we can see what rewards have been deducted.  There was a period of time where some people were not being charged taxes as well.  But I would need to see the payment history to give you a better answer as to why you are paying more this time.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dariusz, have you taken into account applicable taxes?  The billing information found on the customer portal is ex-taxes.  What you see on the credit card is tax included of course.  Is this the discrepancy you are seeing?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Login your self serve check your payment history see if all details are correct if you see anything unusual or not satisfy

As @will13am mentioned taxes usually doesn't show up in payment history add them manually but if still not satisfy then best option is to contact mod dept they will look after you here how you can send a msg
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.