cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a payment with a credit card in Self Serve?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

In order to make a payment using a credit card on your Self Serve account, you need to register your credit card information by going to the Payment tab and selecting Credit Card information.

Once your credit card is registered on Self Serve, follow the steps below to make a payment:

1. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab
  2. Click on the ‘Make a payment’ tab
  3. Select ‘Credit Card/VISA Debit Card’ as the payment method
  4. Choose whether you want to pay the amount due, or another desired amount.
  5. Click Submit to finalize your payment 

Payment_Make a payment_Credit Card.PNG

Last updated on 10/08/2015

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @hn74,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

If you're having a hard time topping up, please make sure to remove any apartment/condo/suite number and special characters from the address line entered. Feel free to send me a private message if you require further assistance 🙂

Regards,

Mary

hn74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

basically i cant use the credit to pay for the plan.. i inputed the credit card info and everything was fine , its just using that credit to pay for the plan itself

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@hn74 can you please clarify what error message you are getting and at what step?

Thanks. 

hn74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im having trouble paying for my plan renewal.. auto pay did not go through so i did the one time payment. so now i have the available credit to pay and cant pay.. what am i doing wrong .. please help i dont want to lose my plan

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yesterday, I had problems registering and one of your agent created the account for me and gave me a free 10 days plan (voice in my province and text in Canada. I need to downlod stuff in my mobile phone, so, I bought an add-on of 1 GB of data. It took 3 tries to pay for the add-on but at the third try, the transaction was completed. In other words, I have been charged for my block of data. However, when I go see my plan, and hopefully the change I just made, I don't see my add-on of data.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @BAL,

As you mentioned, the funds had been properly deposited into your account but the data block wasn't purchased. I took care of that for you.

Please verify in your self-serve that you can see the 1GB add-on.

Cheers,

Kalla

Are you saying that after you have logged into your self serve account you cannot see the tab Plans and Add-ons?

Hopefully you are aware that you will not be able to access data after the 10 day plan expires even though it has not all been used.

What 10 day plan did you choose?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BAL

Okay, the third try worked, I am billed to the amount but, if I check my plan, the bock of data I purchased is not reflected in the plan details.

BAL

I am a new customer. I just got my account yesterday and I have a 10 days' plan. I am trying to add a block of data of 1 GB using my credit card. I tried 3 times and it is not working. If I check my credit card account, I see 3 charges of $0. So, I don't have the data that I want. Why the transaction does not work? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.