cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duration of account being open after non payment

newpubliciphone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My 90 day plan gets over on 27th april and i will be out of the country for 3 months till july end so i plan to take my credit card off autopay

my question is in how many days would i have to pay the next 120$ plan fee to get my plan reinstated

if i pay on the 25th of july

would i be paying for 28 april -27th july (my regular 3 month period)

or

25th july- 25th october

Please let me know if i am not clear enough

thank you

21 REPLIES 21

@newpubliciphone Don't panic. That's the wrong date. Correct deactivation is after 90 days. 

It's probably a system glitch you will have 90 days from expiry or renewal date you won't lose your plan if you have issue with self serve then mod will look after you since you get 90 days to top up again without losing plan 

Send a msg to mod with your email and number with detail explanation they will fix it for you 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

newpubliciphone

hi my account has been suspended now

but the problem is that rather than the reactivation date being 25 th july

its saying its 30th may

can @NDesai please look into my account

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 10.40.39 AM.png

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@Chaos_Scorpio wrote:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735#U1...

Like I said that post should be pinned. 

Done 🙂

EDIT: nvm, i thought it floats for everyone but it seems its only for the person who floated from topic option. 

Ah, darnit.  Here I was, about to add this to the list of Oracular Powers & Privileges.  Smiley Wink

@Chaos_Scorpio wrote:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735#U1...

Like I said that post should be pinned. 

Done 🙂

EDIT: nvm, i thought it floats for everyone but it seems its only for the person who floated from topic option. 

And also I would suggest just make a one-time payment don't worry about the auto pay thing because you don't want to lose your services losing six dollars on auto pay which I think like it's not a big issue but you don't want to lose your plan and get suspended right so for that I would say make a reminder and make a one-time payment after like 85 or 88 days counting from apr 27th. this way you won't lose your services when you get back
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

You will have 90 days from Apr 27 so you can count by yourself just to make sure just put a reminder for 85 or 87 days cause you dont want to past 90 days if your past 90 days or so you will lose your number and your account I would manually: 85 days from April 27 just to be on the safe side I hope that helps your concern thanks

newpubliciphone
As i will miss the 27th April renewal date as i will be leaving by that time
So what would be my next renewal date
Do renewal date keep pushing forwards or even in July it will show my renewal date as april 27

U will be going for 3 months right but u can set up your auto pay before few days your renewal date this way you won't lose your services and also make a reminder on your phone this way when you know your renewal date it's close by
And also if you can't make a auto pay just make a one-time payment at least this way you won't get surprises when you get back At least you won't be without service maybe you won't get reward for auto pay but u can add it on autopay for next top up when u back in country

newpubliciphone
Did you read the first post of the thread?
Do you think if i want to pay on 20th july
Setting autopay on 20th the system would deduct money that day itself

Check your self serve main page it should says on top next renewals date
Once you setup autopay it's automatically work with your next top up dates I believe

newpubliciphone
But how would the systme know on which date the money should be deducted using autopay
Is there a pay now feature in autopay?

I think so as long u set a autopay it should work and u should be rewarded for auto pay

newpubliciphone

what if i set it back to autopay few days before expiry?

will i get the rewards then?

@newpubliciphone  The only problem if you remove your credit card detials, then you would lose any autopay rewards from your account.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@newpubliciphone

Best you can do first login and remove your credit card details from autopay so you won't get charged automatically 2nd it's all online base prepaid service so setup a reminder for 88 days (88 days in case ) where ever you are heading for 3 months you can alway go online and pay your top up from other country even if you top up 88?days u probably lose few days service until you get back but more piece of mind that you won't be without service when you back in country
But do remove credit details from autopay

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@newpubliciphone,

If I were you, I would probably renew it between 20-24 of July and no later than that. That should give time to get technical issues fixed in case..... no one knows. Or, Just only take autopay out and leave your credit card there as the system customizes with it already. Register a new one might give you trouble and delay your renewal process.

Good luck and enjoy your outstaying/ vacation.

@newpubliciphone wrote:

can a mod please confirm this information

thanks

Its accurate. Try to renew a few days earlier than 89th day in case of any problems.

newpubliciphone

@SD08

thank you very much for this information

would much rather waste 5-10 days of my plan than paying 120$

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You have 89 days after the expiration (Apr 27th) of your current period to reactivate the same plan and keep the number, which means you have until Jul 25th. (The 90th day results in account removal.)  If you are on a promo plan or your number is very important to keep, I would not wait until the very last day to renew, just in case there are unforeseen problems, so that will give you a bit of safety margin.

But yes, since PM is entirely prepaid, if you make a payment to renew on the 25th of July, you would be paying for Jul 25-Oct 23 (another 90 days).  By doing this, you would avoid the cost of your plan for the period Apr 28-Jul 24.

Need Help? Let's chat.