cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged full amount for my April Bill

nourel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was charged a full amount of 135.60 for my plan despite having refer a friend discounts and Auto pay. My credit card expired and when I updated my credit and did a manual charge for the amount due I was charged this full amount.

Thanks,

Nour

2 REPLIES 2

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So, did it try to take out the autopay amount and fail because your card was expired?  In that case, I don't think autopay rewards apply.  But yeah, you should still have gotten your referral credits.  Best to contact one of the mods (like @Mary_M for example) with all your account info so they can look into it for you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nourel wrote:

Hello,

I was charged a full amount of 135.60 for my plan despite having refer a friend discounts and Auto pay. My credit card expired and when I updated my credit and did a manual charge for the amount due I was charged this full amount.

Thanks,

Nour

This may be a possible payment bug triggered by the manual payment.  I would send a private message to a moderator and have one of them look into the matter and make payment adjustments for you.  Follow this link if you have never contacted a moderator before.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.