cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use credit card on more than two accounts

spetel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
When I first joined I opened 3 accounts. First two went through with my credit card with no problem. Third - could not verify my card so I had to use a different one.

Last month I got a new card and went to upgrade and the same thing: 2 accounts accepted it, the third one (not the same as before) didn't.

Is there a known limit for this, and why? Or is it a bug? It seems a very consistent behaviour anyone else had this issue?
2 REPLIES 2

If your credit card didn't got charge then you can make a one time payment this way your service won't be interpreted then you once you back on service then send a msg to mod to get confirmation about using 3rd account on same credit card also as sd08 mentioned buy a voucher or used a different credit card for time being
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes, PM's billing system often has trouble accepting the same credit card for more than two accounts. It is not always consistent though. When this happens, you could try the following:
-clear your browser cache
-use private/incognito browsing mode
-use a different browser
-use a different credit card
-try again later
Note: If attempting a manual top-up, be sure to check your credit card account after each attempt to avoid multiple charges.

Alternatively, you could also buy Public Mobile payment vouchers at various retailers and use these to top-up your account. Check here for locations: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay As that list may not be updated, it's best to contact the retailer to confirm what they have before you visit them.

If none of these work for you, then you should send a private message to a moderator for assistance. How to contact moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.