cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay did not go through - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

JakubW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have autopay activated and it worked the last refresh cycle. It was supposed to autopay yesterday but it didn't go through and now my account is suspended. There are no issues with my credit card. Does autopay not work on weekends? I need service asap.

8 REPLIES 8

JakubW

I did not change plans or credit cards. I was in the country and did not change any settings. This is the first time I ran out of data but that shouldn't have anything to do with it

Smcanada99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just curious that your credit card information on the auto pay was up to date meaning the credit card did not expire or was not in arrears (meaning unpaid bill) or reported lost or stolen? Just trying to understand that if there was no issue on your end then what else could have caused this. As only two things to come to mind that either there was a system glitch or the payment was not authorized by the credit card company. If we rule out the credit card then moderators would have better understanding of the glitch as it would eliminate possibility of user influence on the problem! Thanks in advance!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Last time my account was inactive (had turned off autopay)  becasue I was away from canada. I simply made a payment whne I was back in Canada, and all was working again.

out of curiosity did you chnge plans or something,  that used to cause problems with autopayments.

JakubW

Thank you very much! Hopefully this never happens again as the service has been great otherwise

@JakubW wrote:

Thanks, but the problem is that my phone doesn't work. I can't make any calls/texts/messages at all. How do I know who is a mod / who to PM?

@JakubWthen I suggest you send mods a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number and/or account number as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly 🙂

JakubW

Thanks, but the problem is that my phone doesn't work. I can't make any calls/texts/messages at all. How do I know who is a mod / who to PM?

@JakubW

Please also note that it is "normal" (it is a bug in the system) that your account is "Suspended" in the Selserve overview page for one day on the last day of your cycle. If your phone still works, no worries, the system will take the amount on your credit card the next day!

For example, here is what I see in the "Overview" (and in the "Plan") tab. I says (incorrectly) that my plan is due on June 2nd (also note that the amount due is incorrect):

Capture d’écran 2017-05-14 à 10.51.20.png

However, in the "My rewards" tab, I see the correct information, that my payment is due June 3rd and that $55 (correct amount, including available founds, rewards deduction, and future dated plan changes) will be charged on my credit card:

Capture d’écran 2017-05-14 à 10.52.21.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Send a private message to a mod include your phone number email address and brief description.

You could also try simply making a one time payment. That should activate the account.
Need Help? Let's chat.