cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay setup, but failed to renew

alvin_pm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have auto pay setup, but it sent me a text messaging saying that Public Mobile did not receive my payment. My account is now suspended and my phone or mobile internet just stopped working.

I have called my credit card issuing bank, they told me there's no problem with my card.

I have also tried to pay the fees directly using self serve to reactivate my account, but it just says "Unable to Process Transaction".

Please help! I need my phone to work!

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 7.03.27 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

alvin_pm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks @Mary_M

I have used my other rarely used credit card to pay for the account, and that worked.

I find Public Mobile's auto pay feature was suppose to bring convenience and save my time, but instead brought all these troubles to me. Auto pay should really have been smarter as there's no problem with my credit card according to my bank.

I couldn't imagine how it would have turned out if I had gone on a trip for this long weekend, and had my phone disconnected in the middle or no where.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @alvin_pm,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear that your autopay did not kick in as expected - I have received your private message and I will be looking into it now. Please allow me a few moments, I will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@Shazia_K, @Mary_M , Send any one of them a private message with your phone number n email address and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.