cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivate

Legoboy666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi. My girlfriend account has been deactivate. She's on autopay and I think she's been have credit card problems. The card is all good now, but she dosent remember the email or account number attached too her phone so she can't log in. Solution?
3 REPLIES 3

@Legoboy666 When was the date she last made a payment? If it was more than 4 months ago on a 30 day plan her account and phone number have been deleted. In that case, you will need to order a SIM card and activate a new account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Legoboy666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks @ShawnC13

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Legoboy666, sorry to hear that your girlfriend is having issues.  This seems like an issue only a MOD can help with.

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

Make sure you have your notifications for private messages turned on and you can do that here.
 With her not knowing what email she has used the Mods should be able to straighten that out as well but you will have to pay attention to the envelope in the top right of the screen for incoming private messages for any responses from the mods.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.