cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Deactivated - Still deactivated 12 days after paying

carlgymlelocal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I purchased a 30 day data plan for a SIM I was testing out. It expired, so I came back to renew for 90 days. I saw that my account was deactivated and needed to be "topped up". No problem. I paid 85$ -- transaction error, 0$ on my account, no charge on my credit card. 

I paid another 115$, transaction error, 0$ on my account, no charge on my credit card. 

I gave up and figured I'd wait for a few days.

Now obviously, both the transactions showed up on my card. I sent in e-mails to Public Mobile for support two weeks ago, no response. Same thing last week.

This is ridiculous. Is there no one working at this company? How do I get this resolved/reimbursed?

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't worry too much about it.  The mods will get you straighten up soon.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@carlgymlelocal, you cannot change plans on an expired account yourself.  As pointed out by @xCameron94x, private message a moderator and they will be happy to make the change for you. 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

you should send a private message to a MOD @Mary_M. Sending an e-mail is one of the slowest support methods I find. I find social media help to be even faster than emailing. 

In your message, included all of your relevant account info (name, account # and phone number)

Need Help? Let's chat.