cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally overpayed during change of plan

kl3458
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with billing after switching from the 90$/90days to the 111$/90days plan. I sent the request on my self-serve account to switch on August 9th and my renewal date for autopay was August 10th. I don't really remember what I did in my self-serve account, but it seems like I might've accidentally paid twice, once for my 90$ plan and another for 111$ plan. My total rewards are 12$/90days. On my credit card bill, there are two pending charges dated August 10th: 90$+tax(103,48$) and 99$+tax (113,83$).

If anyone could help me, that would be great!

Kevin

6 REPLIES 6

Michou2017
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

i overpay during my change plan

i need to refound please .

need help

diriefc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan is outo-pay and accidentally paid my bills twice. could you please help me to get back my money in my cridit card . it is 117 $ include tax 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kl3458

I'll need you to send me your account details by private message ( I need to locate your account)

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

kl3458
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mary,

The plan I want is the 90day, province-wide talk, international text with 3GB of data for 111$/90days.

Thanks for looking into this for me!

Kevin

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kl3458

Sorry to hear that the right plan change did not take effect.

Can you confirm which plan you want, and I'll adjust your account ?

I will also provide you with your account details by private message.

Cheers!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

geogolem
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

IM not sure what can be done, but it would probably be best to Private Message @Mary_M with your public mobile number. Hopefully she can work something out for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.