cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't select a phone number.

happy_ramandeep
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am new use to public mobile, i got my sim card today in mail, when i am activating the sim , i can not select new number, when i referesh the window it open a small drop down menu, which does not show anything, i cannot skip this step too, please help me, my email id  is  (email address hiden)@hotmail.com ,please send me solution, and as i cannot finish registering my self so i cannot access my account.

your help will be much appreciated

Thanks

edited by computergeek541:  personal information removed

11 REPLIES 11

Here you are with customers like you.. we can’t do anything for you @Stressed @but the moderator can.. they will help you... ask them in a private message as said above click on the link @Anonymous gave you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stressed 

I guess I could've been clearer.

I, and most of us here, are fellow customers. Only the mods can do the things you're asking for you.

We here can help you through a lot of things but the deeper down account matters are between you and the moderators.

Stressed

Since I can't do anything and you can't do anything this means I can't have the services I already paid for. 

Let me make 2 requests

1.  Can you refund the payment I made today for which I will not receive any services from PM.  and

2. I followed the instructions to remove my credit card information from your database but it will not let me.  Can you delete it.  I am sure I can legally make this request to safeguard my privacy. 

Thank you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stressed wrote:

I just can't do this 

Here is my information 

Name: xxxxxx

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alt number: xxxxxxxxx

SIM #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please just assign a brampton number to this sim card. Thank you. 

We can't do that. You need the mods as already mentioned and linked.

Stressed

edited by computergeek541:  Please do not post your personal information here.

Stressed

Can you just make the number work or give me another number the that works instead of going back and forth every 30 minutes.  Let me know the information you want from me. 

Stressed

I think the number is assigned to that name.  So why did PM assign it to me 

Stressed

No its auto NIS message 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stressed wrote:

I am new to PM. I  activated and selected phone number xxxxxxxxxx.  I called the number but my cell phone didn't respond instead a caller ID named xxxxxxxxxx came up.  I tried to select another number 

No doubt you're @Stressed. You can only change number once in 30 days. You just got it so that's 1.

Do you mean a voicemail answered with that name?

Send a message to the moderators here.

Stressed

I am new to PM. I  activated and selected phone number xxxxxx.  I called the number but my cell phone didn't respond instead a caller ID named xxxxxx came up.  I select another number xxxxxxxxxx, called this number and some strange name popped up with a message that the number is not in service. Please help 

edited by computergek541:  personal information removed

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @happy_ramandeep

Thank you for your patience.

I'm sorry to hear about this - if you have not yet been able to complete the activation, please send me the following information via private message;

-SIM card #

-name

-complete address

-email address

-alternate number

-if you want to port a number (account # associated)

Please confirm,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.