cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to help a friend

chickenfarmer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have a friend leaving thursday for the artic circle. he wants to join and get the 45$ plan but it expires july 9th before he gets back. the sim card wont be in before he leaves, any way he can get it any way or is there an other way faster. thanks (going to walmart is that service on the same day).

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@happycamper wrote:

why don't you go to Walmart and get the free SIM card and activate the plan on his behalf with a number you can select and front up the money...then when he gets back....he can port over his number to the plan and take over the autopay or whatever arrangement works between you two.  Also, you can get the $10 referral by using the number of  an existing PM customer...PM me and I can give you a referralSmiley Indifferent

It is so selfless of you to suggest offering a referral when @chickenfarmer can do that himself.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@chickenfarmer, my suggestion to help your friend is to go to Walmart before end of day tomorrow and activate on the $10 talk and text plan.  Make sure your current phone number is used for referral so you will get a $1 per 30 reward and the new account will get a $10 one time credit.  The new account will also receive a further $20 for plus free SIM card for activating to the talk and text plan.  The total value is $30 in account credits, SIM card and a cheap talk and text plan place holder until your friend is ready to take over the account.  Prior to July 9, go into the new account to set up a future dated plan change to the $45 plan your friend wants.  When he gets back and prior to August 3, have your friend top up and seek moderator team support to change the plan immediately.  Your friend will owe you $10 and many thanks for all the support.

happycamper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

also, to get the free sim, you need to get into Walmart by tomorrow as I believe the promo ends July 4

@happycamper wrote:

why don't you go to Walmart and get the free SIM card and activate the plan on his behalf with a number you can select and front up the money...then when he gets back....he can port over his number to the plan and take over the autopay or whatever arrangement works between you two.  Also, you can get the $10 referral by using the number of  an existing PM customer...PM me and I can give you a referralSmiley Indifferent

happycamper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.