cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve account locked out

wwg103
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I purchased US roaming data only add on last night. Today when I arrived in US, I am not sure if the add on is working or not. Therefore, I tried to log into my account to check the status of add on. The password doesn't work and I tried a couple of times, then my account was locked out. Could you please help me and advise if the add on is working. The current carrier shows as T-mobile.

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wwg103

Your account may also need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

wwg103

Thanks. 

wwg103

Thank you!

AGREED WITH @mimmo
YOU NEED QUICK RESPONSE BEST WAY TO GET RESOLVED FAST SEND A MSG TO MOD AS MIMMO SUGGESTED MOD DEPT OPEN TILL 9 PM EST TIME HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT BEFORE THEIR SHIFT ENDS
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Best to actually send a private message with your details. phone number etc.  @Shazia_K.  

click her name and the select send private message

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @wwg103

Turn on your data roaming option to see whether you have data service. If yes, your add-on is working. If not, you can dial 1-855-4public to order one. Thank you.

If you need more info:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772

Need Help? Let's chat.