cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new sim card and service

bprice143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i hooked up my sim card two days ago and it says emergency service only...what do i do since there is nobody to talk to?

4 REPLIES 4

@bprice143 wrote:

i hooked up my sim card two days ago and it says emergency service only...what do i do since there is nobody to talk to?

What everyone is wondering about is whether or not your phone is compatible.

As for contacting customer service, if it comes to that, it is done by sending a private messages to the username Moderator _Team.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bprice143 did you check your phone IMEI on https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/ to make sure it's not blacklist?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bprice143 are you using a phone from Europe or Asia?  If so, it's likely lacking the required 850MHz and 1900MHz 3G UMTS frequencies required for use on Public Mobile.  If your phone has those frequencies, then it is likely locked to another carrier and you will need to contact them to unlock it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

specialK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bprice143 wrote:

what phone are you using? is your phone compatible with the pm network?

Need Help? Let's chat.