cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my data stop working why?

jbeales
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i been a PM customer for over a year , im in the $120 for 3 months , 12 gb ,unlimited text and unlimited provincial talk and my data stop working when i was at 6gb it also does not show in my data and add ons, does anyone knows why, i send a PM to a moderator yesterday and today nobody answered

why?

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@jbeales wrote:

hi , i have run out of data before but the part that said

12gb   12288/12288 has always stay there now is nothing

thanks anyway i hope the moderator will be able to find my problem

If this is true, then your account is unique or the display anomaly has been resolved and nobody knows about it. 

@jbeales if you ever see that again please immediately take a screen shot and post it here becuase that would be new functionality that nobody has seen before.  The system just doesn't work that way.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@jbeales, what type of phone do you have? 

On some phones, for example, I use an Android phone, and I use a Mobile Manager, that kills apps that are running in the background. I sometimes will run my data when I get poor reception in my home where my wi-fi connection is blocked for some silly reason, and I fall asleep with all my apps are running. And then when I remember, I quickly kill my apps running in the background.

For an iPhone, I have no clue. But, by saying that, maybe you have background apps runnings + Safari or Chrome, you could have web pages still loading, especially if you are streaming something. 

@jbeales wrote:

If this is true, then your account is unique or the display anomaly has been resolved and nobody knows about it. 

jbeales

@jbeales wrote:

i will renew next month but i never receive a text stating that my data is finish , i do get text about my usage on another account

this is from the other account

My Data & Add-Ons

Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
12GB Data
11761.760  /  12288 MB

this part is gone from this account

When this is missing, it means the data is all used up.  This account behavior make zero sense, but this is how the self serve account shows 100% used up data.  Many have commented on why they don't show something like 12288 / 12288 MB.  So far, no definitive response. 

jbeales

i will renew next month but i never receive a text stating that my data is finish , i do get text about my usage on another account

this is from the other account

My Data & Add-Ons

Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
12GB Data
11761.760  /  12288 MB

this part is gone from this account

@jbeales wrote:

i dont see nothing

My Plan

$120 per 90 Days

My Rewards

Loyalty Reward ($3)

AutoPay Reward ($6)

Community Reward $0

To learn more about Rewards, visit our

y Data & Add-Ons

You currently don't have any Add ons on your account

i used to see the data and when it stop working i had used 6gb out of 12gb 

this is what i see on my plan and add ons

My Plan

•  
    • - 12GB Data
    • - Unlimited International Text
    • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
    $120 per 90 Days

My Add-ons

200 min US and Canada Long Distance

does not show anything about data, normally will said 10.000  of 12.233 of data it is gone
    This plan includes: -

@jbeales, if in the overview you do not see amount used: xxxx / 12288 MB, then your data is all used up.  xxxx represents the data usage for the renewal period. 

jbeales

yes i'm able to go there but my usage of data is gone 

jbeales

i dont see nothing

My Plan

$120 per 90 Days

My Rewards

Loyalty Reward ($3)

AutoPay Reward ($6)

Community Reward $0

To learn more about Rewards, visit our

y Data & Add-Ons

You currently don't have any Add ons on your account

i used to see the data and when it stop working i had used 6gb out of 12gb 

this is what i see on my plan and add ons

My Plan

•  
    • - 12GB Data
    • - Unlimited International Text
    • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
    $120 per 90 Days

My Add-ons

200 min US and Canada Long Distance

does not show anything about data, normally will said 10.000  of 12.233 of data it is gone
    This plan includes: -

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jbeales

If you don't see the data usage, you may have used all your data for the current cycle.

Check you text messages on your phone.  Did your received text messages from PM at 75% and 95% usage level?

Current moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hours.  You may get a reply tomorrow.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jbeales wrote:

i been a PM customer for over a year , im in the $120 for 3 months , 12 gb ,unlimited text and unlimited provincial talk and my data stop working when i was at 6gb it also does not show in my data and add ons, does anyone knows why, i send a PM to a moderator yesterday and today nobody answered

why?

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Did you make any changes to your plan lately, including any US roaming or data add-ons?

Are you able to go into self serve and check the usage there and see what it adds up to, or is that how you know you used 6gb?

The fact that it no longer shows indicates (normally) that you have used up your data allotment.

How close are you to your renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.