cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s sms sending but recipients not receiving

Twist8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone help!! I’ve been with public mobile for 3 month in all phones I tied the SIM card I am able to send sms out but recipient don’t revive them. But I can receive them 

6 REPLIES 6

You may wish to de register your iMessage and FaceTime association with the cellular number to have Apples services forget that you’re using the number.

Using the sim in an Android will send the SMS, but your friends on iMessage and FaceTime may still see you as and iPhone user until you delist from those services.

Twist8

I had the problem when using the sim in a android phone as well. I just tried to send a text but I didn’t get a response yet. However on my end it appears that the message is sent

Twist8

When I say it I mean my sim, sorry

Twist8

I had the problem when using it in a android phone as well

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Twist8,

Do you have your imessage activated and did you noice if the message is a ble to go through if the recipient activate imessage on thier phone?

You can check your setting/messages/send as SMS; this has to be toggled on so that your phone will be able to send your text message as SMS in case your recipient is not using iPhone or not activate thier imessage feature.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Twist8, I am not an iPhone user and so I have to rely on google.  This is what is tops on the search list.  Give it a look.

http://osxdaily.com/2016/05/12/fix-iphone-not-sending-text-messages-sms/

Need Help? Let's chat.