cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

added 200min addon nothing happened. Have 90 day 120plan

UrbnRzqr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A month ago I went to Vancouver and added 200min in the addons category to my existing 90 @120 plan.  Nothing happened..  Now it says credit balance $18.  

Obviously that was the incorrect way to add long distance to my current plan. ANyone know the correct way....  Also how do I add long distance to Domenican Republic... 

Can anyone adjust my account so it doesn't say credit balance $18.  

Thanks Johnny

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @UrbnRzqr,

I have edited your post to remove your phone number.  This is a public community that anyone can read (including Google's search engine).  

Please click me to send the moderator team a private message, include your phone number there, and a description of what you need.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

UrbnRzqr

@CS_Agent could someone log into my account and reverse any changes I made.  I was never able to use the long distance and concerned that I will be charged at a later date..

My phone number 647-XXX-XXXX

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@UrbnRzqr the funds staying in your available balance are actually handy, it just means you'll have $18 less to pay on your next renewal.  Understanding available balance and how to use those excess funds.

For future reference, purchasing add-ons is a confusing two-step process that many people get wrong the first time, so don't feel bad.  It's not you, it's PM.  I've been begging them to change it for ages, still waiting.  Basically what you did only made a payment ("top-up") to your account with the funds to pay for the add-on.  Confusingly, you then need to go back, and actually make the purchase using those added funds in order to actually purchase and activate the add-on.  It's really silly.  Please consider voting up the thread I linked a moment ago to lend your support to simplifying it, if you hate it as much as I do.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

niloc22

Hi Johnny,

Unfortunately Domenican Republic is not on the list for Long Distance calling. The list is relatively small. As follows:

China, Italy, Puerto Rico, France, South Korea, Singapore, HK, Germany, Spain, Malaysia, Greece, Mexico, Thailand, Poland, UK, India, Portugal, Venezuela

You would have to find a VOIP app and use data to call the Domenican while using Public Mobile.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@UrbnRzqr, if the money is sitting in available funds just go in and repurchase the add on. It will take the money from available funds and add the long distance addon to your account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.