cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When it comes to the US Roam Add-On's, The Bundles, Thought to Simplify

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

When it comes to the US Roam Add-On's, wouldn't it be MORE simpler to JUST Have the Talk and Text as a Bundled Option, doesn't make sense to have Talk for $8, Text for $8, for $16 IF Bundled together for $15

Also, my reason is that it makes things MORE Simple, and NOT as complex

Also, IF Talk + Txt is Bundled, then choosing Data would be more streamlined and efficient

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I really fail to understand the reasoning for the suggestion.  There's a talk, text and data bundle option, talk and text bundle option, individual talk, text and data option.  All the bases are covered.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 sorry I completely disagree with this suggestion.  As @Anonymous notes, that removes a lot of flexibility from a set of US Roaming offerings that are already not very flexible at all (fixed duration; fixed start date; inability to stack data; inability to re-purchase data within the 10 days if you run out).  Now you're proposing to leave all those issues and add making it more expensive for people that want just talk or just text (including my better half, whom often just gets text when we visit the USA).  Oy vey.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@makkahn28 Doing that removes the option of having just talk or just text.  For some people they might just want one or the other.  The PM plans do not force you to take both.

Need Help? Let's chat.