cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help! 4GB Data Plan Changed Now does not HAVE TALK and TEXT!!

shnatalay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help

I changed my plan last month and data seems to be good ın my account 3Gb + 1 Gb Bonus but I cannot use my phone because It doesnt have Talk and Text. How can I add that to my plan.

Mods could anyone help me to add the talk and text to my plan!! I wıll share my phone number and emaıl adress for account to my adress but I need to use my phone urgently.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shnatalay if data is working fine and you need to be able to make some calls, you may want to pick up a free VoIP app while you wait for the moderators to get back to you.  Fongo (for iPhone or for Android phones) seems to be popular, as is Hangouts Dialer (for iPhone, for Android phones).

EDIT: if you're trying out Fongo and having issues with echos or with your voice cutting out, check out what I posted here just now.  It might help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CS_Agent

Hi, looks like this can only be fixed by the moderators. just send them a direct message with your phone number and account number for security reasons and they will help you. wish you the best. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.