cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data plan/double billed

jege41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I took out a US data plan and PM also deducted data from my plan at the same rate as the US carrier even though I was in the US. In other words I was charged at 2X the data used, 1 GB USA and 1GB Canada. WTF!

If that's the way they do it then I'll  be leaving as I joined PR to get away from the crap and BS.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jege41, I suggest you look into the usage history to see what it says about data usage.  If both data buckets are being used at the same time, definitely there is a bug in the system affecting your account.  This is not how roaming usage is to be metered.  You are the first customer to bring this up.  If your account is incorrectly debiting data usage, please raise the issue to the moderator team for resolution.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@jege41, I’ve not used US Roaming of any kind yet, I just want to make sure I understand what you’re saying...

You added the USData Roaming addon, and while in the US, your US data, and CAN data both had usage hits against your account?

I don’t believe anyone else has raised this issue.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

HI @jege41,

It must be a system glitch.

Send a message to the moderators explaining your problem, along with your phone number, your PIN, and any proof/help you can provide them to identify the double data usage (screenshot of the date the add-on was bought from your selfserve, data usage from the period, etc.). If it really happened, you should have your Canadian data credited back.

Moderators may take longer than usual to respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.