cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to join

Jburge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to activate my sim but page reloaded and now says invalid sim. I've waited and hour and I'm on a different device to try again and still says invalid sim. Not sure what to do now.

11 REPLIES 11

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Double check you are putting all of the information in correctly 🙂

Jburge

Incognito mode may have worked.

@Jburge wrote:

Community login doesn't work to submit ticket.

Have you tried the browser in incognito mode?  That is how I had to activate mine

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jburge

Community login doesn't work to submit ticket.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jburge wrote:

My community account login doesn't work to get a moderator.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Ask SIMon to "contact human" as question for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Jburge

No signal and no charges.

Jburge

My community account login doesn't work to get a moderator.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Jburge,

We'll be happy to help!
Just in case you weren't able to find a solution/answer within the community, feel free to create a ticket here and a moderator will be able to help you after investigating the usage from your account.

Hope this helps!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Jburge check your credit card to see if the payment was taken.!  You can try the Sim card in your phone to see if it works 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions. They should resolve the issue within a matter of hours, or sooner.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jburge wrote:

Tried to activate my sim but page reloaded and now says invalid sim. I've waited and hour and I'm on a different device to try again and still says invalid sim. Not sure what to do now.

Try using the chrome browser in the incognito mode.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.