cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel within Canada, outside home province

sonician
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just a quick clarification, I live in NS and am traveling to QC for 10 days at the end of the month on holidays. 

I am currently on the standard 90-day/12GB plan.
From what I understand, I will only receive calls from numbers in QC, and I cannot make any calls at all while there?

If this is the case, does the $8/200 mins calling cover this off for NS, while in QC, both incoming and outgoing?

Thanks in advance 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

@sonician wrote:

Just a quick clarification, I live in NS and am traveling to QC for 10 days at the end of the month on holidays. 

I am currently on the standard 90-day/12GB plan.
From what I understand, I will only receive calls from numbers in QC, and I cannot make any calls at all while there?

If this is the case, does the $8/200 mins calling cover this off for NS, while in QC, both incoming and outgoing?

Thanks in advance 🙂

If your plan only includes province-wide calling, you will not be able to receive any phone calls from anywhere while you are in Quebec.  Also, while you are in Quebec, you will only be able to call other Quebec-based phone numbers.

The long distance-add on will allow you to receive calls while in Quebec and make calls to outside of Quebec while you are there, up to the minute amounts that are included. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sonician, yes the $8 200 minutes gives you the ability to call anywhere in  North America while you are still in Canada.  You will be able to receive calls as well yes.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.