cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They aren't sending me an email to reset my password

shimspring
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The community sent me an email to confrim my account. But the service side, or what ever you call them, won't send me an email to change my password. I am locked out of my account. I need to port over my number.

I twice asked them to send an email to change my password. It still hasn't come, even thought the email from the community side worked.

The phone service is just some IVR. I suspect my subscription here is not going to last long.

Is there anything else I can do other than uselessly ask them to send more email?

6 REPLIES 6

The mods ARE EMPLOYEES of Public Mobile.  Sending them information via private message is totally fine.

shimspring

Re: your signature, not sending you personal information.

Is it adviseable to send personal information to the mods? What is their reletionship to the company?

@shimspring wrote:

Done. Let's see if that works.

They will fix it. Just be patient 🙂

shimspring

Done. Let's see if that works.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shimspring, the password reset function is broken.  Message the moderator team as suggested.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@shimspring Welcome to public mobile. Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this link to send a message to a moderator

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include all the information you do have, such as your name, and if you have an account number and/or phone number and pin numbers etc and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.