cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plans and rewards

Jesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to PM today. If I change my plan, do I miss out on the "PM pays your second month's bill" promotion?

5 REPLIES 5

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wonder if it works the other way too? What if you sign up for a $50 plan then switch on the next renewal date to a $40 plan? If the credit is already in the account then it’s not going to be revoked surely?

Aktaibi

If you change you plan you will get a credit of what you signed up for at the first time. Even if you changed your plan. For example, if you signed up for a $30 plan and then you changed to $45 plan, you will get $30 credit not $45. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jesh wrote:

I just switched to PM today. If I change my plan, do I miss out on the "PM pays your second month's bill" promotion?

No but you will only get credit equal to the amount you signed up for.  So you can't sign up for the $10 plan and then switch to the $40 plan and expect to get the $40 plan paid for

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jesh

Good call! 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jesh wrote:

No, you will not. But just to be safe, why not wait until you get the credit in your account and then futuredate the plan change?

Need Help? Let's chat.