cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for wrong plan added

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For those new PM customers who signed up but were given the wrong plan you can add a funds usually 10$ to bring you available balance to 120 and then to an immideate plan change to the correct plan.

Service should start immideatly.

Please see this thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Got-a-plan-that-was-NOT-the-one-I-act...

Thank you @riiiichie for confirming

12 REPLIES 12

mimmo

@Cherryho  the data addons are one time payments and stay on until used up.  regular pland data comes first then the addon.  

also best to remove your personal info from the post and to start your own thread and not add to existing posts.

mimmo
@n_d Best to start your own thread. To get mod assistance the best thing to to send a private message with your account details to a mod.

n_d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello ,
@Mary_M

Can I please get assistance on this as well. Unfortunately I did not add the free global text option ( after deduction) when making my plan.

I signed up yesterday and activated the sim card as well to qualify for the 4GB FM promotion. Please help!

Cherryho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Mary_M and @Danny_M,

I have added an add-on 1GB Data plan for 647-990-7469 account, jeffreytcf@hotmail.com

However, I still couldn't figure out how to remove it now. We have increased the Data plan just for the last cycle, since my husband overused.

I really appreciate for your help.

Thanks,

Cherry 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad to hear it 🙂 @AlexB12

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

AlexB12

Awesome, thanks @Mary_M! Just checked online and everything seems good!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @AlexB12,

thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!

I'm writing to inform you that the bonus data has already been applied, and I was also able to activate your LD add- on 🙂

Please power cycle your phone, and you should be all good to enjoy your new services.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

AlexB12

I did, thanks!  Once my number had ported (and the old provider stopped working) I edited the plan myself to get it going.  Waiting for a mod to fix a couple things (didn't get my long distance add-on (which is why I had the funds available to do it myself I think, because I was billed for it), and waiting for the bonus data).  I understand they are busy with all my fellow FM converts, so now that I have working service I'll be patient.

mimmo

@AlexB12  did you manage to get your account working?

mimmo

The mods need to go in and adjust your account anyways.  yes this will likley involve a little extra on their end,  but it likley will get you going.

read the  thread that was linked to in the orriginal post.  so basicalli it depends on how urgently you need your phone working.

AlexB12

Will doing this mess up the bonus data you get from porting from FM? I am currently experiencing this error, would like to fix it myself, but don't want to make life more difficult for the mods in doing so.

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
awesome solution!
Need Help? Let's chat.