cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral - Setting up lines

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I couldn't find it clearly - is it in okay taste to through a shout out to see if anyone has PM to refer us (we're four lines, coming over from Rogers).

PM me.

6 REPLIES 6

@timmmmeh, where are you there maybe someone here from your city.  Your offer is very nice but please make sure to keep the 3 referrals for yourself

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@srlawren, you aren't slow you are wordy lol/  your post was much longer I am not smart enough to use or even think of a big words lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks - I actually don't know anyone in my city that does use PM - so was going to through it out there, but to be politically correct I'm glad I asked.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 I guess we were typing at the same time, and you beat my by 11 seconds!  blast my slow fingers...  😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@timmmmeh Good question.  I'm not sure it's explicitly called out in the community guidelines but it's probably frowned upon.  If there is anyone that has helped you make your decision to come to PM (no, I'm not asking!) then you could reach out to them via private message and ask if they'd like to give you thier number for the initial referral, but I dont' think I'd suggest offering it up publicly.

By the way, make sure that for your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lines you give yourself the referral.  You could either chain them, so use line 1 as referral number for line 2, line 2 for line 3, and line 3 for line 4, OR, you could give them all to line 1, etc.  Whatever works best for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@timmmmeh, I am sure you have had many people message you about this opportunity you have proposed.  If that is the case I would suggest maybe giving one referral and then adding the 3 other lines to a referral of the first plan you moved over.  That way you are getting an additional $3 a month off of your bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.