cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend doesn't show up

bloom84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just went to a wall-mart to buy a sim card and activate the 30$/month plan.

The problem is I don't see the refer-a-friend reward even though the wallmart employee told me everything was fine. (I gave him the phone #)

How do I make this right ? thanks

6 REPLIES 6

It could be sooner. 🙂   Depends on when their system do their maintenance thing.

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you log into your Self-Serve portal, navigate to "Payment" and then "Transaction History", and then pick a suitably large time range (e.g. "Last 6 months") and then click "Search", you'll likely see your initial credit/payment, followed by "$10 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 10 $" (note that this is in descending chronological order, so you'll most likely see it at the top of the list once applied). As others have stated, this could take a few days. In my experience, it showed up on the day following initial activation (i.e. within 24 hours in my case).

@bloom84 wrote: 

I'll post again if there is a problem in 72-hr ! thanks

I wouldn't post again if it hasn't shown up.  I would just directly private message the Moderator Team.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bloom84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am the referred party.

Thanks, I didn't know about the 72-hr delay (didn't see it mentioned anywhere), thought it was instant.

I'll post again if there is a problem in 72-hr ! thanks

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bloom84 wrote:

Hi,

I just went to a wall-mart to buy a sim card and activate the 30$/month plan.

The problem is I don't see the refer-a-friend reward even though the wallmart employee told me everything was fine. (I gave him the phone #)

How do I make this right ? thanks

It takes upto 72 hours to see the $10 credit show up in your available funds.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bloom84, are you the referred party or the one referring?  If you are the referred party, you will see the one time credit within 72 hours.  If you are the referring party, you should see the number of the friend who used you as referral in the rewards tab.  Your $1/30 day reward is applied at each renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.