cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port out failed..

krish2134
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yesterday i switched my plan to another carrier..i request them to port my number in..almost 2 day they couldn't port in my number..they asked me to contact public mobile..my account is due(12th april) to payment..pls help me to get back my number..thanks..

6 REPLIES 6

@krish2134 of you are porting to Telus or Koodo your account doesn't need to be active

@krish2134 

Please don't add more funds than needed, you will not get a penny back. Just try to get on $15 plan, last time somebody was trying to get out of suspended with another plan it didn't work - the system asked them to pay for their old plan, if the same happens to you just contact moderators. Put enough to have $15 on your account and ask them to switch you to $15 plan

You can reach them here https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@krish2134 wrote:

yesterday i switched my plan to another carrier..i request them to port my number in..almost 2 day they couldn't port in my number..they asked me to contact public mobile..my account is due(12th april) to payment..pls help me to get back my number..thanks..

This is not a PM problem. You need to unlock your phone to port it out unless it already is.

When you port a number it is fairly automatic. So make sure you are following the steps to port your number. 

I would add funds to your account in case there are further issues. 

Try porting again. Who are you porting to?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@krish2134 wrote:

@krish2134  The only way to port out your number is to make payment and re-activate your account. If you were on a higher priced plan maybe a good idea of switching plans before re-activating your account.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@krish2134 wrote:

You need to put some money on your account to make it active. Choose the $15 plan. Go into self service and use a cc or voucher to pay.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@krish2134 your public account must be active to port out you may need to reactivate with a cheap plan if you want to port out your number

Need Help? Let's chat.