cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim, cannot receive incoming calls

plsy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a new sim, I can receive and send text messages, make outgoing calls, however, I cannot receive any incoming calls. It has been more than 5 hours since I have activated. I have restarted the phone. 

2 REPLIES 2

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @plsy,

Welcome to Public Mobile!

I can confirm that we have received your private message and we will look into it shortly, keep an eye on your private messages.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@plsy Login to your self-serve account and verify that you are on the plan you activated on. If you ported in your number, there might be an error with the process and that might have interrupted the activation. In any case, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.