cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm quite sure I've been with PM for over a year but still have not gotten the extra $1 off

killy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can any mods have a look at my account please?

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

are you on a 90 day plan or 30 day plan? the rewards kick in on the bill AFTER your 1 year anniversary.

killy

Over a year ago for sure. Not sure what you mean by interiors.

killy

Thanks everyone 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe loyalty rewards appear on your 5 renewal.

When did you first join pm? Did you ever have any interiors in service?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @ killy, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. How do you do? 

For assistance regarding this matter, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN#? Here is the link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thank you! 

meocon

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

LEGO

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.