cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reactivate my plan.

praj1743
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, I have come across an unusal problem like for the month the June I exuasted my 4G data plan which was 9GB per 3months and hence i used up all the 3Gigs for the month of June, but now its July the 11th and I still can't have access to any Cellular Data for this month which should be another 3GB and I need to get Access to it ASAP;

I am Postpaid costumer and need help immediately.

Thanking You,

Prajwal

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@praj1743, is it possible that you may have put some kind of usage limit on your phone so that you can balance the usage over then entire 90 days.  As a result, the usage limiter kicked in and stopped the data?  I suggest going into the self serve account and seeing what the overview page says about data used.  If you have used 3 GB out of 9 GB, the data meter should show something like 3072/9216 MB.  If there is no mention of data in the overview page, then you have used up everything for the entire 90 day cycle.  It is weird but that is how 100% usage is indicated. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@praj1743 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you but you can log in to self-serve to make sure you have not used all 9GB up you can find it at My Data & Addons if you don't see any data there it means you used all 9GB up.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @praj1743,

First of all, you cannot be a postpaid customer at Public Mobile, it simply doesn't exist.

Then, when you have 9 GB of data for 90 days, your are alloted the full 9 GBof data at the beginning of your billing cycle. So if you ran out of data, this is probably because you used up ALL of your 9 GB.

You now have three options:

1) Wait until the end of your 90 day cycle and get a brand new 9 GB data allotment

2) Buy a data add-on (1 GB for $30)

3) Ask moderators buy private message to renew your plan as of today. You billing cycle will restart as of today, with a new 9 GB to be used for the next 90 days, and you will be charged your plan price today for the next 90 days (prepaid service).

From now on, you may also want to:

1) Watch more carefully your data usage, either with the settings of your cell phone, with an app (many different ones are offered) or by logging in your selfserve

2) Connect more often to free Wifi networks

3) Change plan to get more data.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.