cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password reset

janeykay92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I’m trying to reset my moms password and I was able to get a hold of a Moderator but they haven’t replied back in 4 days. Every time I do the forgot password link it says that it sent the link to my moms email but there is nothing from Public Mobile. I really need to get the password because Public Mobile suspended our account and I need to pay them so that my mom can use her phone.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@janeykay92, here some tips on communicating using private messages.  It's not real time communication.  Each back and forth takes up a lot of time. The best approach is to be verbose and including everything necessary in the first message to allow the moderators to do their thing without the need for follow up messages.  Include account number and PIN code to identify the account in question.  Describe the nature of the problem with good detail.  Summarize the outcome you are seeking.  This approach will insure no ambiguity and avert the need for further messages.  Good luck, hopefully your problem will be resolved soon.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The reset password function is not working.  If you already sent private message to moderator team, just wait.  Sorry, I cannot do anything and hope you issue get work one soon.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.