cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive offer to switch to koodo plan. Help please

benmastin5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've seen that a lot of people have received an offer via text message to switch from the fall promo plan to koodo for $40 5GB plan. I have the fall promo plan ($120/90 days 12GB) yet I did not receive the offer to switch. Is there a way to be sent the code? A koodo rep in store stated that I need to receive the text message to be eligible, just having the code isn't enough.

4 REPLIES 4

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Buy a koodo sim card and call koodo customer service and ask them to give you the $40/5gb plan. If you fail then disconnect and recall until you get a customer service guy who is willing to do it unless your satisfied with just $40/4gb.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@benmastin5, go to a store that is not looked after by a bunch of people who thinks they are gatekeepers of justice.  The bottom line is they already have a list of eligible customers.  No need for anyone to drum up their own list.  The process used by the agents to process a migration is that they enter the promo code GOKOODO405GBBPO which is the most current code for the 5 gig plan.  They enter your phone number and the system will do the comparison to the list eligible numbers.  If that passes the test, then they pull up your Public Mobile account credentials and compare to your 2 pieces of ID to make sure it is you and not someone else trying to take over the account.  When all these checks are done, they complete the rest of the steps to create a Koodo account and submit the port.  If you get a hard time, take names, but don't take any prisoners.  Go to their website, locate contact us and bring the issue up the line.  We are more than a week into this migration, everybody should have received and read the memo by now.

To me, that just says that the person doesn't want the activation commission all that much.  There really is no reason for you you need the text message. All Fall Promo 2016 customers are eligible for special Koodo migration offers.  They can validate your eligibility for these plans using just your phone number.  You could try another nearby store location.  Online ordering is also available, althogh I've only seen the 4GB version available online, or you could try calling the sales team at the Koodo call centre.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

try texting offer to to 5153 or 5133

you can also try the  a diferent store or onlne and at the cart enter the promocode and verify with your tel number. that will let you know if you qualify

Need Help? Let's chat.