cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA USAGE BLOCKED FOR NO REASON - NEED A MOD.

dpublicmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To Mod,

Phone was doing fine in the morning, in the afternoon, data on phone randomly got blocked. dont know why..went on acc to check usage and it doesnt say anything....need help..

my acc number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

Edited by @imm1304 to remove account number from public post.

2 REPLIES 2

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @dpublicmobile!

I have edited your previous post to protect your privacy.  

You have marked this thread solved.  Does this mean you verified that you have used up the data allowance included in your plan?  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dpublicmobile, first off please remove  your account number this is a public forum.  Could you have possibly used up all of your data?  Best way tot check is to login to self serve and look under addons.  If data is not listed then you have used all of it up.  This is not real time updated either so it may look like you have data left.  If you have used up all of your data you have 3 options.

1. Purchase a data addon (doesn't expire and any unused portion when your plan renews stays available to you when you need it next)
  2. Use wifi just use wifi until your renewal date
  3. Ask a mod to renew your plan early.

Now if you are seeing that you still have data available.

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.