cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious, IF one picked Talk + Txt Bundle, Can one add Data in as well?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Just curious, as my Parents will be going to Hawaii in March for Vacation, IF they bought Talk + Txt Bundle, can they add the 1GB Data in as well?

Would be insane and a fundamental Flaw IF You have to pick EACH Option Separate

Plus, can one add MORE than 1 GB Data, like IF they need 2GB, can one do that, or One at a Time?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Generally, restrictions are placed on US add-on purchases because they start immediately upon purchase.  They don't want customers buying more than one of the same thing and have them run concurrently which is a total waste.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great explanation, @Anonymous. 

@makkahn28 I can also personally confirm that I have purchased that exact pair of add-ons (US Roaming Talk+Text bundle for $15 and a 1GB US Roaming data add-on) on at least two occasions (trips to Manhattan and Portland) in 2017.  As @Anonymous noted, no stacking but you can reach out to the mods.

I would just like to re-iterate here since I guess this question is what got you thinking about asking PM to get rid of the individual US Roaming Talk and US Roaming Text add-ons, that I think it's an awful idea.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@makkahn28, I am assuming you are talking US roaming here specifically.  Yes, they can take the talk and text roaming package ($15) AND take a 1GB data pakckage ($20) at the same time.  If they need more than the 1GB of data, they would need to buy a second data package after the first one expires.  Note that you wouldn't be able to buy the second data package yourself - through the self serve portal, until 10 days after you baught the first one.  The system is a bit fussy with that.  However, if they do need more than 1 GB during the first 10 day period, you can always send a private message to the moderators and THEY can add the second data package.

Hope that makes sense.

Need Help? Let's chat.