cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plan down the road

ragingbull91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if someone chooses a 90 day plan initially when the account is opened if it can be changed at all.  For example, I signed up when a promo was going on so I have the following plan:

90 days

12GB Data

Provincial Calling

Global Texting

$120/90days

I was wondering if at some point through the plan if it was possible to upgrade to Canada wide calling without affecting the promo.  If this is possible, I was also wondering if you could temporarily upgrade the plan to Canada wide calling, and then after the 90 days bring it back down to the Provincial wide calling (still without affecting the promo).

Thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

I would say buy long distance add-on or try hangout dialer. Been using that for a while does use much data also work on Wi-Fi. Best part it use your orignal numberr as a caller id for outgoing calls.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

unfortuantley in your case, any plan change you make, you will lose that promtion price and you will see a larger increase in your plan price. Your best bet is to either use a VoIP to make those Canada wide calls, or buy long distance add ons

Need Help? Let's chat.