cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my email address - how would I change my user name?

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Changed my email address - how would I change my user name?

5 REPLIES 5

@Jackypang hi there!

You need to contact the moderators to change your self-serve email address, as already suggested above.

(too slow... 😢)

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

@Jackypang 

If you need to change your username in self service contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jackypang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Did you even think about taking a min to search before posting? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ohitora, I assume you are referring to the login for the self serve portal.  You will need to get the moderator team to do that.  It is covered right at the bottom of this knowledge base post.  I recommend you to give the knowledge base a read.  IMHO, it is very informative and required reading.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Community-and-Self-Serve-Accounts/ta-p...

Need Help? Let's chat.