cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

Filou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to this very poorly customer serviced mobile phone provider.

I have registered my account provided a password but when I go to loggin,

it says:

Sorry, your loggin atempt failed. Please try again.

When I click on Forgot password Iget the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to verify your email address

Since I have received an email from public mobile confirming my account I know the email account is good. I also remember my password since I just chose it.

What is going on?

I would change providers but since I already paid for a Sim card and bought a payment voucher I would lose some money.

Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

nkhan66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi . i am already paid my plan fee but still my services not working ( why ) 

Thank you so much superstar @Shazia_K

Wish I could give you more than one bravo for your help with this. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Mana

haha! you're too funny! 😄 

I was able to resolve the activation issue @Filou had here, everything is good now. I am sorry that some people experience glitches while activating their accounts online but we're here to help! 🙂 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

I really hope Filou's issue is resolved now and she/he is happy with the service. 

One thing I keep on noticing is, new customers with bad experience keep saying:

"I just cannot believe that there is no phone customer service."

What I cannot believe or understand that how come people don't do any research before signing up with a phone company???

If you go on PM site, on the main page it clearly now says "a phone company without a phone number" , doesn't that ring a bell?

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM @Filou

Hopefully everything gets resolved for you shortly.

You will enjoy the service once it gets working. 

Taekgun

@Filou

The moderators will get to your message soon, they reply to them in the order they get them - patience is key.

Activation issues do occur infrequently but are definitely frustrating.  They will get you sorted out and have your phone working soon.

Filou

It now says my account has been disactivated. Probably because I tried to many attempts

I sent @modertator_team a private message but still have not had a response.

KMG

I had this same issue.  I just sent a message to the moderators and they fixed it within a couple hours.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

your account might have had an activation error.  you can try the create new account 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ 

else as mentioned the mods wll have to lookinto it.   provide them your sim number when contacting them

Filou

If you cannot solve the issue today, I want to know how to get a refund.

I just cannot believe that there is no phone customer service.

Taekgun

@Filou

Sorry to hear your having an issue. The password reset button function has not been working correctly for sometime now. In order to have your password reset you will need the assistance of the moderators. Use this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and a brief explanation of your issue and they will be able to manually reset your password for you

Need Help? Let's chat.