cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

bd23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

on my initial plan set up I didn’t choose any add ons. About a week later I chose an add on and now it says I have 8 dollars credit to my account, but without the add on activated. So does this mean at next renewal the add on will be activated and the 8$ credit will be used to activate the add on for my next 90 day period? If so is there any way to activate the add on right now?

thanks

ben

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bd23, as @stonechucker  mentioned it is a two step process for the addons  The great thingwith the addons is that they carry over until you use them all up.  So if you got the $8 200 LD minutes you do not need to pay that every 90 days if you don't use it all up.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The add-on purchasing process is two steps when there's no funds in the account.  You have completed step one which is transfer funds from payment card to account.  Now that there's funds in the account, you can go back to the add-on screen and buy.  

I should also mention that add-ons are not an automatic recurring purchase.  It's a manual purchasing process that is done each time as required.  The long distance minutes do not expire.  They remain in the account until they are actually used up.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

No, you will need to again go to the addon you desire, and select it again.

prepaid system needs money available first, then when available, select the the addon.

Need Help? Let's chat.