cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Scheduled Plan earlier?

pranavans
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, I’m currently on the $55 4Gb plan. I saw the $47 promo for the same plan a few days ago and decided to take the offer. In my profile it says the plan will take effect on my next billing cycle which is oct11 because at the time I didn’t choose to switch over right away (I had some data left.) But as of today my data has all run out, so I was thinking if I could just switch to my new plan right away, I wouldn’t need to pay for an add on. Can someone help me do this please. Thank you. And I’m pretty sure you can do this before the next billing cycle because it did ask me. @CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Mods are the best in class and usually accomodate these requests with no issues. 

rrusu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @pranavans!

How long is your cycle? This will make a difference in whether you can just do it yourself or if you will need one of the Mods do switch the plan for you.

I believe if you're more than halfway through your cycle you will be charged the full cost of the new plan to switch. In which case you might as well do it yourself in the 'Change my Plan' feature in your account. By the billing cycle date you provided, that might be the case for you.

However, if you are still early in your billing cycle, you may be able to switch and get your account credited by one of the Mods.

I recommend that you send them a msg to make sure.

Good luck, happy calling!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@pranavans So you have futuredated the new plan to take affect on your next renewal, but you want to renew it early, correct? If yes, send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, account# and make it very clear that you have scheduled a plan change which is what you want early.

Note: You will not get any credits back for unused period.

Need Help? Let's chat.