cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATT MODS: Prepaid activation did not work - requesting a refund for the service

AussieTraveller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Moderators,

I have been directed to contact you via the forums from a Telus employee regarding a request for a refund on the prepaid service which did not activate at the time of our purchase.

Some background on this, me and my Partner purchased 2 x simcards whilst on Holiday in Calgary, Canada at CrossIron Mills Mall on 15-Aug-18. Of the 2 sims we purchased (40 dollars each on a data plan), only 1 was successfully activated at the time, whilst the other could not activate. After contacting Public Mobile support and waiting 2 days as per advice of Public Mobile, the service still did not activate and thus we contacted Telus and were advised to contact the moderators here for a refund.

I am also happy to send through our purchase receipt along with our correspondence with Telus regarding the situation should you require this information.

Please let me know if there is any additional information required.

I look forward to hearing from you.

1 REPLY 1

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you want to contact a moderator, you need to send a message to Moderator_Team using the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Since your post is in a public forum, you might want to remove your phone number from your post.

Need Help? Let's chat.