cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewal worked without issue

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I was a little aprehensive yesterday since i was up for auto renew. Happy to report, no issues at all. Received two texts saying that rewards had been applied about 7 hours apart (duplicate) but everything else has been smooth. I still have service and all is working.
7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paulie totally happy yours worked without issue, and thank you for sharing your positive experience!

On the other hand, @Jeremy_M & @David_J, please note that threads like this do speak volumes from your newer customer base.  The renewal process needs to be clearer and less confusing.  [Shameless plug for my idea, but it's an important one!].  The expectation shouldn't be that the renewal will fail and the customer is suprised when it works and comes here to brag--the expectation should be that it's just going to work.  And it should, in all but the rarest of cases.  My two cents.  Sorry for threadjacking, @paulie.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

its always good to hear good success stories! My 1st renewal went through flawlessly so i hope to have the same expierence going forward 

jordanharris01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I also just had a successful auto-pay go through last night. My first one (90 days ago) had me worried so I just manually topped up my account. This billing period I decided to just let it happen and no issues at all! It seems like they've fixed many of the glitches from them getting over-run with new clients.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Glad to hear all went well.  I am coming up to renewal in a week or so.  Hope it goes as smoothly as yours did. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Renewal generally works as advertised if you don't touch it.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@paulie, that is great to hear the positive experiences as there have been a few issues posted that last couple of days where the renewal hasn't gone so smoothly.  It is obviously more common to have no issues that to have issues but mostly negative experiences get posted so thank you for taking the time so future customers can read that there are nice and smooth renewals as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

That's great. It's always good to hear accounts of positive customer experiences to help balance out the ones that had issues.  Thanks for sharing.  Robot Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.