cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I print out my payment invoice?

mclyin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's tax season and I am trying to print out invoice with my account, and I can't seem to find a menu that would let me do so. Payment history only list the date of payment which I don't think is considered as invoice/receipt.

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @mclyin,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Can you please send me your phone number via private message? Also include the period you'd like to receive the invoice for 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mclyin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K

Is there anyway you can help in this regard?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The PM self-serve account currently does not include an option to print out receipts or statements. If you want an invoice for tax purposes, you should send a request by private message to a moderator, including your account phone number and explaining what you need.  The amounts in your account don't normally show the federal and provincial taxes, so I'm not sure the invoice they send will include that automatically.  Better clarify that with them.  How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.