cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a smooth transition

RSAND
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

Not sure where to post something like this, but I just want to thank all the people who regularly contribute to the community! I just ported over from Telus yesterday after 18 years! and all my questions were quickly answered here - it was such a great experience which would of typically required a call. 

4 REPLIES 4

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM! 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Welcome, and hope to see you participating in the discussions.

That's the beauty of PM, glad to have you!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@RSAND, Welcome to PM!!!  Glad your transition was smooth and successful.  I totally agree with your statement about the people that contribute to this great community and how it reduces the need for outside (mod) assistance in some cases.  Some still as for a live chat or phone support and my recent experiences with both of those service methods have made me realize that this is a great method of service and has been faster than either of the two I already mentioned.  Again welcome and now enjoy your savings!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.