cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for addit

tylerdonaldson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, trying to port a number in from Koodo and getting the following error.  Any idea how I can resolve it?  Thanks.

We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance.

14 REPLIES 14

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @knarbo

Next step would be to send me a private message that includes your PM SIM card number, the phone number you want to port and your Petro Canada account number! 

I'll look into it as soon as you get back to me with the info 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

knarbo

Getting this error message after moving over from Petro Canada Mobile this morning. What is the next step to fix this?

noodlesforever

I have also been waiting for them to resolve their issues to get my dad switched over.  On his phone it shows that the SIM card has been activated and is on Public Mobile.  But there is no phone number associated with the SIM (he was trying to port his number from rogers when he set up the account).  But the port didn't go through for some reason.  Already contacted the moderators and have not heard anything back from them.

Denwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Still waiting for help it's been 7 days

mebwp2

Its long enough. Please fix this 

Denwong
Me too
Help me

mebwp2

Still waiting.

Still not Fixed

Still paying for 2 services

mebwp2

I am having exactly the same pronlem.

I can key in any dummy number and the page opens up,

But when I key in my active Rogers nymber the page does not open up.

Called Rogers . They say the problem is on Publuc mobiles end.

Keeping my rogers sim in my phone as the PM sim is uselesss until I can port my number.

Contacted mod couple of days ago.

tylerdonaldson

Thanks, but I get this message before I even enter any of the old number's info (account, imie, etc).  It's when I click Check Eligibility.

vn33

Just want to reply that I encountered this error message this morning when I ported my number in for a friend. I attempted this at around 8:45.

The account already has a temporary number, and I made sure all the entered info is in correct format So when I encountered that error, I just sent a private message to one of the mods with the old account's info, along with the new account info.

When I went to check on later, I noticed the new number is already being used (by my friend) at around 10:09. Just want to let you know that even though you encountered that error, it doesn't mean your port won't go through. I'm sure the Mods are swamped with the backlog right now, but your number will be ported.

Hope you will get everything working soon!

tylerdonaldson

tylerdonaldson

Anyone offer any help here?  I'm paying for the service now but have been unable to use it with my ported phone number.

tylerdonaldson

Thanks for the reply.  It's before I even get that far, it's at the Check Eligibility page.

Hmm

Sometimes it could be something so ridiculous like dashes included in the account number and the name not exactly written as it is on your previous carrier's wireless invoice. 

Need Help? Let's chat.