cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make international calls with long distance add on

Fina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have long distance add on which includes international calls.  Lately, international calls cannot be completed.  I get a message "QUTI. All circuits are busy. Please try your call later."  This has been going on for weeks, and I have tried to call at different time of day. 

Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the update @Fina, we're all super glad to hear that it was resolved 🙂

Have a great weekend,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Fina

I would like to let everyone in the community know that my problem calling long distance to Poland is now solved.  It so turns out, after I called the person on his mobile phone, that there is a pronblem with their phone specifically.  I thank everyone in the community and Mary_M (the moderator) for all your help.  I have tried to call the land line to Poland after their problem is fixed, and it works like a charm.  Thank you all.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Power cycle means to simply reboot your device (turn off and turn back on).

If the issue persist, please send me your phone number via private message - I'll look into it for you !

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Fina

I do not understand what power cycle my device is.  My device has been turned off and on several times since the problem began and had no bearing on making long distance call to Poland.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for taking the time to reply @Fina !

Can you please try to power cycle your device and call a long-distance number in Poland as you normally would?

Let us know how it goes,.

Mary

Thanks for updating us on that try calling someone else if options available this way we can find out if only that number line saying busy or it's doing the same for all long distance calling to Poland if other peoples can receive calls then it's more like the number you are calling having a line issue from Poland side
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Fina

My long distance add on is still active and has lots of minutes.  I know that it is active and have checked and double checked in my account that it is active and available.

If OP ran out of mins, shouldn't it say, you currently don't have long distance add-on?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Fina,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Polan is definitely included in the list of countries the add-on covers (http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Calling-an-international-phone-number/m-...), but have you fully consumed your allocated minutes ? Once the 400 minutes have been used, you will need to purchase a new add-on. I suggest that you log into your self-serve account to view your details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

It's just 1 specially number in Poland 🇵🇱 or all calls reacting same
Try a differnt number in Poland if you haven't tried more then one number
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Fina

I have been trying to call Poland for the past month and always got the same message.  I called Poland before and had no problems.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your account and double check that your add-on is still available and not completely used up.

If that looks ok, you will need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message (if not familiar with that click here for info) with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

@Fina@Where about to trying to call 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like something wrong in the backend. I don't think anyone else reported this issue recently. Send a private message to one of the mod and see if they know anything about this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.