cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This service quality is not for me. Cancel and refund please

fvoicu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having no voice services since service upgrade   with no clear line of sight on how you will fix these problems makes me think that this type of service is definitely not for me. I will rather prefer to pay a premium for a reliable  service than to pay and have no service and no support.

Please let me know what are the required steps for cancelation and full refund.

Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Your options are to
1. Contact your credit card company to canc payment,
2. Lay a web complaint under the Wireless Code,
3. Complain to BBB,
4. Ask PM nicely.

You are most likely to have succes with 1 or 2.

Note: Your best option to stay and fix your service is to start a new thread requesting help. The moderators cannot wade throufg every single respnse to all discussions looking for who needs help but they do look at all unsolved discission threads eventually.

peter11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I guess that seems to be the only option. I am in the same boat as you are. I can't believe this is happening. Don't let them get away with murder!

@fvoicu Be sure you have removed your credfit card from your Publuc Mobile account, otherwise the system may be fixed in time to trigger autopay.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

fvoicu

Not interested in porting anymore. This was a temp number activated for 10 day test with a future dated $120 plan that never worked as voice services are in suspended status but $ were charged.

Thankfully my other service is up and running with my other provider as I was inspired to check on how the PM service is working before pulling the trigger on a port.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Send an email through contact us if you want a refund.

fvoicu

So back to the main topic. What is the process of getting someone to contact me regarding the cancelation and refund?

the only options I see so far is filling a dispute claim with my credit card company and a complaint with "BBB"

Rockdaddy22
Do you guys still need help porting?

fvoicu

I have no problem paying for a service. I have a problem prepaying AND getting NO service and no way for properly contacting a customer rep. This service is like posting a rant on Facebook and hoping someone will read it. 

If you go to your gas station and you prepaid your purchase but at the pump you get no gas what your expectation will be ? Will you expect to come back again from time to time to check on a billboard  if they are willing to give you the gas you paid for ???

peter11

please do not use the excuse not sure about "refunds" because this is a "prepaid" service. I can understand if service was delivered and therefore no refund. If there is no refund (if people changed their mind), if there is no refund it is a "scam" because there was no service to begin with. No one can say because we charged you cheap therefore don't complaint about "NO" service.

PM (Telus) should have increased the number of staffs to handle the increase volume of new subscribers because of the promo. There is a limit as to what is the bare minimal of staff to keep the business running. This is just not fair to all the people who paid and get nothing but anger in return.

I think all those who waited for more than two weeks with no help in sight should have taken this matter to "better business bureau" to resolve this.

Class action???

PM (Telus) should have never started this promo and leave customs unhappy. It will hurts their business and reputation in the long run.

peter11

This PublicMobile  is rediculous with what they are doing. I got no service after activation since Nov 19, PM screwed up not giving me service but they did not screwed up getting my money.   I am left here without any clues what to do next to fix the problem. Who knows how many others are in the same boat as me?

The fact that there is no where on their web site shows where/who to got to cancel my account and get a full refund says it all. If there is, they don't make it easy to find. It is intentional on their part.

Telus is the owner of PM. After all this is settled, I would never do any business with PM and Telus again. And I would tell all my friends about my bad experience with this with PM which is owned by Telus.

mimmo

What exatly is the voice issue?   Is your phone set up correctly?

Cancellation is either letting your time run out or porting out (that way you can keep your number)  

not sure about refunds,  typically prepaid is yours once it is paid for. You will have to conact a mod and see what if anything they can do, but  as you know there is currently a delay in response time. If your PM number was a temporary one  you might be able to sell the plan to someone...

Need Help? Let's chat.