cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Renewal - Happy Public Mobile Customer

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So my account renewal happened overnight without a single hitch.  Rewards were applied, available funds put towards payment and credit card charged for the balance.  Awesome!  I was a bit worried after reading of some issues but followed suggestions to just leave everything alone.  So glad I made the switch.  Thanks Public Mobile.

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Most of the people do not have an issue renewing.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Woo Hoo, Great news!!

At some point we'll need to stop celebrating auto-renewals working as they kinda should just always work. Smiley Tongue

I'm good with celebrating an auto-renewal just for the sake of having something to celebrate though!!! (And of course, take a shot at Robbers cause they just rasied my Cable and Internet rates....)

Happy Auto-Renewal Day!

Glad to hear that process of renewal when smooth as silk .
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That's awesome to hear @shartomjam

I'm glad everything worked out as it was supposed to 😄 

We hope to keep you in the Public Mobile family for as long as possible, thank you for this great feedback!

Cheers,

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
It's so nice to hear positive reviews and stories! Glad everything worked out for you! There was some negativity since last promotion but in most cases issues been solved fast thanks to our great and hardworking moderators. Keep up the good work!

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Congrats! Thanks for the update mine is coming up soon!
Need Help? Let's chat.