cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solutions Marked Accepted

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am just wondering what the difference between Total Solutions Authored and Total Solutions Marked Accepted is?  I am sure the Oracles will be able to answer this one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

7 REPLIES 7

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@SD08 The number i saw under my profile makes me believe that it does count towards us.

FYI, This solutions stat is under private so no one even we can't see it.  

@NDesai

Yeah, that's what I mean, it's private. I guess we could always set up a test, lol.  Smiley Tongue

I just marked your reply as solution and it was added to my profile. I believe that for you it will be added under Solutions Authored. I am not sure what happes under htat OPs profile. 

@NDesai

Ah, okay.  I can't imagine they would double credit a solution marked accepted for the same action.  I guess for the starter of a topic, it only changes their stats if they mark a solution accepted themselves.  Thanks for clarifying that with your test.  Robot Happy

@SD08 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@SD08 The number i saw under my profile makes me believe that it does count towards us.

@NDesai

Yeah, that's what I mean, it's private. I guess we could always set up a test, lol.  Smiley Tongue

I just marked your reply as solution and it was added to my profile. I believe that for you it will be added under Solutions Authored. I am not sure what happes under htat OPs profile. 

SD08

@NDesai wrote:

@NDesai

SD08

That much I was clear on, but I do have a follow-up question to this. If an Oracle marks a solution as accepted on someone else's behalf, does that count toward the Solutions Marked Accepted stat for the original poster (i.e. person who started the topic)? Hard for me to tell since I've not had that situation happen to me, and I can't see when it happens to anyone else. Not that this would make any practical difference, but I was just curious.  Cat Indifferent

Edited for clarity:  original poster = person who started the topic

@NDesai, lol thanks so simple!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Total Solutions Authored: Replies you provided that were accepted as solutions

Total Solutions Marked Accepted: Replies you marked as solution

Need Help? Let's chat.